While a lot is unknown right now with COVID-19, the effects of the disease are being seen globally, especially in the economy and the state of the markets. How is venture capital handling the pandemic, and what impact could the crisis have on startup investment activity?
In this program, biotech VC’s from across Canada will comment on the investment landscape and discuss:
· How they’re reacting to the outbreak
· How they feel the investment landscape changed?
· What they think this mean for investments and startups?
· What investors are doing according to them – assessing opportunities, closing funds, etc.
· Their current expectations for investments
· Words of wisdom for startups during this time